The paper format requirements are as follows:
- Page limit: 6 pages.
- Language: English.
- Paper size: A4.
- Paper format: Two-column format PDF files in the standard conference style. Please refer PaperCept’s Getting Started Manual for Authors to prepare your manuscript.
- Maximum file size: 2MB.
- Please submit your final camera-ready papers through the PaperCept Conference Management System before the submission deadline.
- The author of accepted papers must pay the registration fee simultaneously through Registration Management System. The author can upload a maximum two camera-ready papers at no extra charge.
The site opens for submission at 00:00 hrs server time on the date indicated
The site closes for submission at 24:00 hrs (midnight) server time on the date indicated
Compliant conversion: ADCONIP 2017 subscribes to the PaperCept Compliant PDF Creation service.
- Simply upload the Word or LaTeX source file of your submission and the service converts it to compliant pdf.
- Be sure to use the Word template or LaTeX style file provided by the conference and follow the conference instructions concerning paper size, number of pages and page margins. See the Support section.
- It is the author's responsibility to use the correct template or style file and visually check the output from this automated pdf conversion process. PaperCept is not liable for inaccuracies in the generated output.
|Type of submission||Open||Deadline|
|First submissions||6-page full paper||June 1, 2016|
|2-page industrial paper||June 1, 2016|
|Invited session proposal||June 1, 2016|
|Invited session paper||June 1, 2016|
|Final submissions||6-page full paper||December 16, 2016|
|2-page industrial paper||December 16, 2016|
|Invited session paper||December 16, 2016|